Friday 9 July 2010

The Mobile Task Screenshots

Here below are screenshots of what i used to create my documentary on mobile phones. I used photoshop?



In this screen shot it shows trying to create the credits. To do this I pressed F9 on the keyboard and this screen above came up. This allows you to put text and decorate it how I would like it. It then ables you to put it straight onto the video.




In this certain screenshot it is carrying on from the screenshot above, trying to make the credits. You can see in the screenshot it is the end credit. I have used purple text as I thought it would go well with the documentary. You can also so I altered the text. This was because I wanted to text to go with the documentary and thought this was a appropriate text.





In this screenshot we are doing the finishing touches by putting in music. You can see from this screenshot that me and my group are finishing the end part of the documentary. We used music in the begging and at the end, however in this particular screenshot you can only see the end. We also edited the song so that it flowed with the documentary.





In this one you are able to see that we are putting in the transitions to make the documentary flow from question to question. We used a transition between each question and, also going from the documentary shot to a picture or a cutaway shot. You can see in the top left corner you can pick between different transitions. You can also see on the timeline were me and my group have places them.

No comments:

Post a Comment